Saturday, November 13, 2010

Review for "Everything is Wonderful"

On Wednesday night the world got a little better, everybody on it got a little happier you see Wonder Man appeared on the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

What I liked: There keeping things with the comic book lore. Simon is still head of Williams Innovations, the Reaper is his brother, speaking of which I loved the interaction between the Reaper and Simon. Simon trashing Iron Man was badass as well.

What I loved: They played Simon as a straight villain-of-the-week if I wasn't familiar with the comic book story I would have assumed this episode was the origin for just another villain. You can call me a softee but I also really liked the "Tony's an unethical buisness man... oh wait" subplot. I thought it was cool.

What I hated: Nick Fury being Jack Fury's son?!!? I would have been okay with a "S.H.E.I.L.D. technology keeps me alive"in the previous episode they had Baron Zemo being kept alive the same way (ironicly his comic book origin is the father thing).

A or 8 out of 10

Good episode, better show.

No comments:

Post a Comment